Altman & Associates is Hiring: Legal Secretary
Altman & Associates is looking for a F/T Legal Secretary to work at our Rockville, MD office. Details below! Please no solicitations or agencies.
Nationally recognized, boutique trust and estates law firm in Rockville is seeking an experienced and reliable Legal Secretary / Receptionist. Ideal candidate is someone highly organized and MUST HAVE experience working for a law firm. This position is open for an IMMEDIATE HIRE. If you are highly organized and enjoy a busy day in a team environment, and are looking for a long term career this opportunity might be for you!
• Verbal and written correspondence with clients
• Managing a calendar for the Associates
• Preparing documents and managing filings, and proof reading
• Scheduling appointments and answering questions for clients
• Keeping the front office running in tip top shape
• Perform daily clerical duties such as answering and screening telephone calls, distributing incoming mail and faxes; copying and scanning; filing; and other routine duties necessary to assist the attorneys and staff.
About the Ideal Candidate:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum of 3 years recent Legal Secretarial experience
• Expert verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to apply strong attention to detail to all levels of work.
• Highly proficient with Outlook, and WordPerfect.
• Working knowledge of database, and time and attendance tracking applications, Amicus Attorney Software knowledge preferred.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritizes work, and meet deadlines.
• Notary public is a plus.
We offer a pleasant working environment, competitive salary, paid parking, and benefits. Work hours are 9:00 am-5:30 pm. Metro accessible. If you are interested, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com , cover letter, and salary requirements.
Once again, please no solicitations or agencies!