The legal profession is often perceived as being stiff or boring. Yes, our days do involve complex legal documents, meetings and long hours, but there is a reason we are passionate about our work here at Altman & Associates. Every day, we have the privilege of:
- Ensuring that orphans will be raised by loving, healthy adults, chosen by their own parents.
- Helping parents and grandparents pass their family business and legacy to the next generation.
- Safeguarding family and financial matters, keeping beneficiaries insulated from gossip and predators.
- Keeping pets from being let out the back door or abandoned to shelters.
- Empowering people to protect those that they love most in the entire world.
- Protecting hard earned assets from taxes, creditors, predators, lawsuits, and divorcing spouses.
That's what I call fulfilling work.
- Gary Altman, Esq.